LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks for that hbunton, it is appreciated, but don't forget...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for that hbunton, it is appreciated, but don't forget nightstalker (tragically unwell atm) ahboy and mitta (a hard worker) and rokes.
    The similarity with all of these people is they are supporters of LYC but more importantly are seekers of the truth. If I wanted safety I would go with the blue chips, safe but boring. My interest, although more risky is small cap and junior miners, who, with some luck and a lot of constant research can pay off big time.
    Play the game right and you can limit your losses. My money, my risk, and for me a whole lot of fun.
    Nobody needs to read posters blogs that are full of false concern for the people of Malaysia, plant workers etc, and to be fed false, twisted, contrived and outright mendacious highly selected snippets of so called news and expert opinion. All of the people that you mentioned, and do not forget to include yourself, have given me high quality information and valuable links to follow up.
    This forum is really sensational, and attracts a whole lot of people with great integrity imho.
    So, thank you all, I am honoured to be part of this family.
    Bazzi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.