CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

GrangehGood to see a long termer with a good memory!! You are...

1. 939 Posts.
    Grangeh
    Good to see a long termer with a good memory!! You are correct! I did get the s..ts with CTP over Bonds and constant capping of SP! When CR came along I knew result on SP and sold out only to buy back at a much lower price... This technical trading action of mine had nothing to do with my long term judgement on the potential of CTP ..just the short term affect on the SP once CR was announced!!
    I hold firm the view that we need to wait for next two holes minimum before panicking!!
    I still believe the massive coal reserves have potential.. I dont agree at all with the often chanted "isolation"of the reserves..This is rubbish and I am not about to explain why to those who are new comers loooking for a fast buck and havent done their own thorough research as I and many others on this thread have over at least 2 years in my case..much more has been done by other regular posters..

What I dont understand about the knockers ..Why bother to post negative attitudes on a stock if you hate it?? Why waste your time??? If I dont like a stock I move on!! I dont get you guys who hang around with blantant down ramping!! Alternative opinions on the stock or management I can cop and welcome but straight out negative stuff leaves me cold and leads me to question the motives of these people!!
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.