CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

CtIf you check my post of the last two years u will find I dont...

1. 939 Posts.
    Ct
    If you check my post of the last two years u will find I dont "slag off' at anyone on a personal basis.

Charts with a definite direction are not ambiguous but are very clear..my comments are about short term which is the only way to look at CTP at the moment with its low daily turnover of 0.003% of the 900M shares held on average. This is not a reliable indicator of chart indications. Not withstanding 8 days ago the price was 5.4 and todays close was 5.8 a gain of 7.4% in that period. Many people would be happy with that in a year!! How can one say the short term is down??.. It is clearly up! And given the yet unresolved detailed gas and coal results and future holes about to be drilled you have to be a real sceptic to post negative (as against alternate perceptions) posts!!
    As well LNC finally seem to have broken thru with an Indian Company interested in their Coal. Jh has recently said they are in negotiations with substantial companies re Farm in or Joint Ventures.
    This to me is all positive. I guess my last few posts reflect my growing intolerance to down rampers who offer no positive alternatives...
    I ask again..Why bother to post if you hate a stock?? I dont get it!! I dont so why do others?? Unless of course it is deliberate.. I will let the readers form their own opinions on this matter!!
    Regards to all
    Don11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.