CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

RobertYes I have including tonight a Century Crew.. (Sadly not...

1. 939 Posts.
    Robert
    Yes I have including tonight a Century Crew.. (Sadly not O2 crew) Century not unexpectantly have a big reputation out here but as I recently posted there is such a demand for drill crews that maybe the quality of basic crew may be slipping?? But this is more rumour than fact!!
    I am more concerned about the hostility of Farmers torwards Miners (See News re Qld Parliment Protesters today)
    There is a mixed bag out here whereby Farmers are very upset about groundwater contamination small country towns generally want development and progress the Miners bring.

One conservation I had with a miner is that the artesian water always has had low level contaniments in it but has rarely been tested to the current levels.. The Qld Govt is saying the last results though showing Benzine and touline that the levels are barely detectabile and well below drinking water standards.

It seems to me that if this water occurs naturally in the massive coal seams out here then surely it would have buy products in it from soaking in coal seams anyway??

But back to CTP.. As I have posted before these QLD problems should not affect the NT situation as the land is not farming land but it may put the brakes on a bit..

Lets hope oil or Helium come first!!!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.