CTP 6.12% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

good to have you posting again donthatFrom where i stand it...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    good to have you posting again donthat

From where i stand it seems ctp has successfully eliminated themselves from most of the short termers, momentum junkies and traders out there.
    Currently we are in limbo land.
    Not far of cash backing
    Johnstone to be drilled within 2 weeks (500mill barrel potential) yet there is no or minimal action.

i like it and would even be more pleased if we could go into suspension until jonstone drill is over, that way the long termers could sit back and watch ctp play out the way it should,
    we find oil we open at 50-60-70 cents (hopefully) we dont we open at 4 cents (maybe).
    Stay open for 2-3 weeks so those who want can get out or stay in, then go into suspension again and wait for coal results and helium results.

the reason i state he above is that i know myself am in this for the drilling, have always had the intention to stick around to see what we find and then make an evaluation on what to do once i have all the info.

it gets Fairly tiring reading all the bickering going on on hc I am sure there are others who just dont bother reading anymore or posting.

ctp is realy only about RESULTS, not a day traders delight off which it has been for a painful while now, to me it would seem it might have started to change its colours.

having it in the top ten threads night after night dose not really help its cause either, just creates more confusion, disappointment, mistrust and back to being a daytraders delight who will happily dump on a wiff of delays or unclear short term results and kill off any organic growth ctp could have which is what true investors really want, growth in the share price as the company moves foraward.
    on saying that we have 02, and we have 40 mill cash I think, we are drilling for oil next and helium and we have 1 trillion tones of coal and yet our market cap is less then it was when we had none of those, where is the organic growth.
    in my opinion going by announcements and lack of info, details, time frames and complete lack of any glitter what so ever in there anns, that maybe they (ctp) feel the same as I do, just a theory nothing more.
    drill find results and the true buyers will come in. if not move onto the next well and as i have said before my opinion is that ctp true value will only come from results, jvs and big buyers wanting there resource.

if results come in favorable and they sure up some oil and helium in the next few months then the share price will find its true value on its own.

When they want to run the share i believe you would start to see some very wonderful and glossy announcements like we saw when they were doing cap raising.

so if youre interested in OIL and HELIUM ctp might just might find plenty of both, if you want jump in buy a ticket for Johnston which might spud within 2 weeks and magee after jonstone and sit back and wait for results, remember there are no guarantees out there so if you buy a ticket you understand high rewards also carries high risk.

Quite simple really/

the closer we get to drilling you will find plenty more charts, uprampers, down rampers, side rampers really all types of posts all suiting the individuals agendas, does not really matter they will be in as quick as they are out just block out the noise and wait for what really matters and thats RESULTS nothing more nothing less.

also importantly do not buy more than you can afford to lose, i personally dont really see alot of down side from current share price but then again i value the coal way way way above our current market cap, its true value just has not been realized yet but it will one day, anyway its jut my opinion, each to there own.

I am no pro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $64.1K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.