GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

dear kate, page-9

1. A9X
    252 Posts.

Well responded UIO, and may I also add that IMO that MASSIVE FISH Wal constantly talks about, doesnt like the taste of the bait thrown out to it as its tasteless. Too many mixed messages. Must be crossed lines I think.

Wal what offer has FAS dished out after three attempts to get it right to convince GWR shareholders and the MASSIVE BIGFISH to move accross to FAS. NOTHING I might add. Also who in their right mind would choose to move to FAS, then cop a dilution of their holdings the Classic Way.

Suggestion

Offer $5.00 per share now together with a 7 for 1 offer so that we can all enjoy the Fruits of the MONSTER RESOURCE.

Wally you are not talking to the converted but what you should be doing is encouraging FAS to up the ante so everybody knows what lies ahead.

I have said all along you would need to sell your kingdom to pay for a quarter or maybe even a tenth of what some currently hold in GWR. The FAS response as GWR Has stated GIVES NOTHING.

I will say this though

Finally I want to buy your house but I will pay you maybe sometime in the future dependant upon certain factors falling into place. The question I would expect you to say is what are you prepared to pay and will I get the proceeds you have promised. THIS IS WHAT FAS SHOULD BE TELLING US. I cannot make it any clearer than that.

Benefits for all to enjoy not just some.

DYOR and please dont rely on my posting for decision making purposes as you do at your own peril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.