KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

dear kpo management, page-15

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    You're letter would be better off addressed to Sinopec. They might actually be able to answer the question.

It's very clear to me now. If KPO stated in last years prospectus that ... "mechanical completion of the Hainan island plant is expected to be achieved in the second half of 2017" ... the CR would have been an almighty failure!!! They had to announce a short time-frame in order to stir up buying interest ... which obviously worked because most of us bought in at much higher prices than today!

I'm almost certain that we will hear 'something positive' on the Hainan plant by the end of next week. It will certainly help get the options over the line! IMO Azure Capital would NOT have agreed to underwrite the shortfall options @ 5c if there wasn't a compelling reason to do so. These guys aren't small time players and have recently facilitated some very large transactions.

Minjar Gold - $330m purchase of Southern Cross mine
    Macmahon Holdings - $195m alliance with PT Amman Mineral
    Craigcare - $50m sale to Bain Capital

https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Major-MA-deal-hunters-lurking

Anyway, completion of the Hainan plant might give the SP a little boost, but it will be NOTHING compared to the announcement of a new deal! That is what frustrates me the most about KPO. Despite all the good news we've had over the past 12 months, our team still hasn't landed a new deal!

I know, I know these things take time ... but I did expect a little more from the team so far.
    Last edited by goggledog: 15/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $420 139.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17239998 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25746397 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.