SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

dear long term holders

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    assuming this is capital raising via an market price placement...

to buy and hold a stock irrespective of market information is insanely stupid, people should be constantly reviewing investment choices, even long term ones... i warned long term holders after the feasibility study that this was not a simple 'hold no matter what' stock... i told you sdl was going to track sideways for some time, before resuming its upward trend...

i gave reasons as to why the stock would track sideways, the two major concerns being:
    delays
    cost blow outs

now you can add dilution to that list...

my view have been completely vindicated by the market. your choice to 'hold no matter what' has seen your portfolio diminish, and seeing as SDL is years away from dividends, you wont be able to claim that capital loss back via tax incentives rewarded for long term holding...

and what did i receive for my advice? nothing but thumbs down...

the SDL board has been full of irrational exuberance for months now, relentless posting of articles about china's investment in africa, comparisons with FMG and the like, take over speculation, charts on fe prices going through the roof...

welcome to reality...

i had previously said that i was waiting for a sub 40c buy in price, i may lower that evaluation based on the announcement...

thumb me down, i dont mind... wait for a poster to come in here and tell you why SDL is on a good wicket and give him the thumbs up... he's the guy who's ramping, looking to sell out at a higher price, while im the one giving an honest evaluation...

investors will only hear what they want to hear...

finally, im a believer in SDL, it will one day make a lot of money... but that alone doesnt qualify the stock as a good investment at the present time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.