dear members, page-132

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    i couldn't have said it better myself, looks like all the thumbs up on all the posts that love the old HC says it all,these next few paragraphs are related to the conversation so please HC, bare with me, it could just be interesting to you and all the parents could relate to, and parents to be of course,and business owners etc,anyway i gave my 4 year old little boy some ring spanners and an assortment of tools a few weeks ago, it was a peace offering to my little boy, we had some words due to him being naughty and i felt pretty bad afterwards, anyway, i couldn't believe it when he had taken one of his training wheels of his little bike by himself, i was in shock and had a giggle to myself, i then asked him why he hadn't taken the other training wheel of, and this was his answer, sit down before you read this, lol, he said to me, "dad, one of my training wheels was broken so i took it off, now it feels better to ride" my wife and i looked at each other and were completely speechless, he just rode around the yard, anyway tomorrow morning we have parents interviews with his school teacher, im going to be in awe what she is going to say about our little 4 year boy, its going to be a very short interview or it could be an interesting interview,
    all in all HC, please keep the old site, it is 100% better then the new one, and i don't want to put training wheels on after all these years, my little boy is taking his off and i don't want to be putting them on, no offence to anyone of course, keep up the good work, peace and love people.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.