dear members, page-96

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Thanks Yoda/Hot Copper, was about to give up on you for making 'easy' Hot Copper so complicated and slow. Overwhelmingly posters have given their verdicts and pleased that you have responded so quickly and taken Hot Copper 2 away. With watch lists hitting the floor for 2 years now, the new Hot Copper seemed like we were all under attack, so thanks again for the re think, and quick action.
    Some interesting new functions in the so called (now canned) new site, but not in my view worth all the pain, frustration and confusion, and so so slow.
    Life in general in "digital" 2013 far too complicated for us oldies and we all crave for is easy access & simplicity.
    Even my LCD tv digitizes whenever a bit of rain threatens, not that there is much left worth watching now on all thirteen channels. Need glasses to tweak the remotes, radio, mobile phone and camera etc. I think we are all going backwards in this so called brave new world, but someone is cleaning up big time I guess, and keeping the credit cards maxed out.
    Maybe that's the plan, and to keep us all busy & confused while the debt continues to mount and implode globally. Picked on little Cyprus last week or so, but who is next?
    Sorry for the winge.
    cheers
    mamba
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.