asteroider 'For the vast majority of ASX listings, the dodgy...

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    asteroider
    'For the vast majority of ASX listings, the dodgy Perth small caps, I think what will depress people the most is not the loss of 99% of their capital. '

And, GREED and HC rampers?

I've seen so many posts about being a 10 bagger, will rocket on the next ANN, 'I thought it would double in the next week, or two' etc etc.

Many of the posts on the dodgy Perth small and large caps are where the punters are sucked in by the rampers, waiting to get out, and sheer greed, Not happy to make 10/20% PA, most expect that in a week.

HC is known as the rampers paradise for these sorts of stocks - be warned, every ramp post is a holder trying to get out at their max price, or trying to get their $ back. Gets worse wit ha falling SP.

And anyone posting realistic data is at the mercy of the rat packs. Many just don't bother anymore and leave the rampers to their play.

Maybe the Mods need to take a more proactive stand and watch the top posting stocks a little closer and moderate without waiting for someone to do so, and then wait hours whilst 100/200 poster read the crap being dished out.

Anyone ever thought about the emotional impact of these rat packs, or are we just dealing with $ ??

Yoda, set the mods on the rat packs and get a civil posting site.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.