dear members, page-56

1. 18,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I agree, and that brings me to my next point.

The international site Facebook has a very large emotional impact on peoples lives and of all the websites in the world that could contribute to depression and suicides, I expect that would be number one.

But which Australian site would likely have that same emotional impact due to the fondness most Australians have for money and the nature and antics of many of it's members?

Well the answer is staring us all in the face and I think this is the genesis of this very thread. Possibly something has already happened or maybe it is just foresight and concern.

Regardless, sites like facebook or any Australian site are not responsible for the impact they have on peoples lives. (get that into Labors head) The posters individually and collectively are responsible and the small moderator team cannot be expected to keep on top of it all, not should they have to bear the guilt that comes with such a burden.

If there is a storm blowing and your out at sea alone, set a storm sail and beat into the wind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.