CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Dear Members, page-67

1. 1,073 Posts.
    "Sorry mate I don't get it" I think quite clearly you 'don't get it' HF , too busy trying to second guess what you think I'm saying rather than what is actually being said. If you re-read my post there is nothing inferred by your post that is being said or stated in my post. My point is quite simple, 'there are many forms of criticism' some are constructive, some are destructive and some are just down right malicious' . What that has to do with 'China taking their due diligence from HC ' is beyond me.

What it has to do with ' are you of the opinion that there is some form of organised campaign by posters to undermine the company' is likewise beyond me. I could go on, but I think the point is made. I think your jumping at shadows here HF reading something into a post that simply isn't there.

I do think however that not all posts have had CDU's best interest at heart, and that is fair enough, HC is an open forum, we still live in a democracy I believe. On the same token, given that we do live in a democracy, CDU has every right to address a situation where they feel their reputation or company might have been impugned, that's it, all fairly simple HF.

Cheers to the longtermers

Dossa
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.