CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Fair enough Madmin. The crux of my post is that I believe the...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Fair enough Madmin.

The crux of my post is that I believe the markets are absolutely stacked against the little retail holders.
    Leave CDU to one side and consider any exploration company where there may be an agenda at play.
    Note page 5 of the paper states "Ramping can be both up or down."
    If people are naïve enough to think the stock market is squeaky clean and there is no possible agendas at play then that's there prerogative. I don't and I believe its absolutely critical that any potential insidious activity has the light shone upon it and those responsible exposed. If I've touched a raw nerve with some then so be it. It should be clear I'm not talking about retail investors here.
    As a starting point I recommend people take a look at Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt is a non-fiction book by the American writer Michael Lewis,[1] published by W. W. Norton & Company on March 31, 2014. The book focuses on the rise of high-frequency trading (HFT) in the US equity market.[2] Lewis states that "The market is rigged" by HFT traders who front run orders placed by placed by investors.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.