CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

D , I just dont believe your post warrented a response on the...

1. 7,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    D , I just dont believe your post warrented a response on the various forms of critisism . But,Ive heard commentators critique rugby, afl and soccer players on tv and radio (which is damn site more visible than hc)harsher than I've ever read anything against the company here . Do they sue ? Or do they put their head down and work harder? Is it harming their brand , ability to secure a better contract ? Possibly . Is it warrented ? Possibly. How would we view a player sueing a commentator ? Why wouldnt he just show them all they're wrong ? When you shout from the rooftop that the dog has 2 d...s ,the xmen are coming , southern d........s to name a few , and things get rough when they don't pan out exactly how Ud like critisism is coming your way . Without reading the offending posts in question how's one to judge which version of criticism from your post can we attach it to ? Here's another one for you to ponder 'buy when I buy ' 'sell when I sell ' is that investment advice ? From a licensed adviser ?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.