CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Charlie I think everything you wrote there is true. So, what can...

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Charlie I think everything you wrote there is true.

So, what can an exploration company do to counteract whatever tactics HFT, and other forms of manipulators, perform?

Firstly, IMO, is to ignore them. You can't do anything about it, it is merely a distraction to your main business. The fundamentals of your project will trump any manipulation hands down when you succeed. Whether it is brokers, bot-writers or forum trolls.

Secondly, you have a plan. You publish the plan. Everybody can see what you are about, and what you expect of yourself.

Thirdly of course, you stick to the plan, with regular, concise updates and no BS. If you can do that then the manipulators lose the potent weapon of uncertainty. It matters little what they do, a company that is on target for production, profits, budget is obviously one that will succeed. There is no problem raising finance, because that was all part of the plan and isn't a surprise to the market.

Has Cudeco done any of those? Really, if they succeed it will be in spite of themselves rather than because they planned to, IMO.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.