LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

A very valid point, very well made but as you point out, this is...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    A very valid point, very well made but as you point out, this is basic. The problem is Lynas and her shareholders have been victimized for way too long. Long term shareholders have lost a substantial percentage of their investment to this issue. Lynas has been materially damaged by this issue. I'm 100% in favor of resolving this based on the science and for the LAMP to continue to operate in Malaysia until it is decommissioned. This is in the company's and the Malaysian people's best interest. I am also 100% in favor of Lynas growing elsewhere. Malaysian instability is deadly, it has nearly killed Lynas and cost its long term shareholders a small fortune. Why should Lynas and Lynas shareholders continue to endure the very real negative impact of this risk ? Lynas must and will grow, more capacity will have to be added to handle the vast resources Lynas owns in a world of growing demand. Why subject Lynas and its shareholders to the instability of a country where high level politicians can ignore the facts, whether for votes, money or out of ignorance, when there is an entire planet out there in which to grow ?
    It's like the old saying, " don't put all your eggs in one basket !"
    This becomes painfully important when the basket keeps breaking eggs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.