RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

dear moderator

1. 102 Posts.
    Needmoney,

Investing in this share has been a great learning experience for me. I am out now, but only because I was expecting one thing and found out another in what I consider an untimely manner because it would have changed my investment decision had I known.

I still hope you make good money on this one. I don't know what you brought in at, but for me I got out at a price that didn't hurt much. I wish you all the best on the quarterly. If you are confident about their product and find it does work on Friday night, I would still be interested to know because I do still believe that they have an interesting product line up and with the right management and luck, they could do well out of it.

Unfortunately, as an investor, I have to make rational decisions even when I like something from a gut feel. In my mind, reading between the lines, I don't believe that the quarterly will be a good one and this company is running out of money too quickly. The announcement today smacked of desperation - I guess we will find out soon enough.

They may get some very nice results out of Pepp (and if you hold, I sincerely hope they do). I just hope for all genuine long term investors that they make enough out of the bird flu tests to get them over the line in the next year.

Best of luck - I hope you make a killing either here or somewhere else in the market. I have enjoyed reading your posts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.