LOM 2.86% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Dear mods

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I think an open letter to all mods who do there job here and this may clear up some things so they understand both myself and others.
    First thank you for reinstating me,and know how much respect i have for HC and the support team who know me as a human being first and a poster second
    I understand how you do not have the time to go back through each post to get a full scope of a flame /bait enquiry.But i would never let down the HC team and put them in a position were they were constantly compromised by my posts,much of who i am in fact, have never set up a false account in any suspension as i am fully aware of the consequences of my actions.We have been here for 2-3 years and to show the sheer dedication to making HC a better place and a more informed supply of info ,we even set up a site to feed real well researched info, its surprising were in fact one posted here thought that anonymity is better way, in fact the research group has a golden rule ,you are accountable for the info supplied as when the team does there job of getting to the core of some line of info it is in fact the end result here that we post.The club is not in any form a ridiculous secret squirrel club to ramp LOM,but the opposite a bunch of LONG TERM INVESTORS that simple.None of you need worry about joining as the info comes straight to hotcopper but is well researched and i am simply the spokesman so it does not at all lose respect for the info that is attained for HC.
    I am a very passionate family man and the end result for me is simply to fund my wife's elderly family and a cancer sufferer...yes that real..i have had some awful things done to me this year with the collapse of my major business to internal theft but have never brought that to the forums,well maybe a bit there were i let some posters get to me,but right now i am teflon coated. Not here to sell into a ramp ,if anyone says that i get upset,the friendships here are real and i think if this forum reflects those morals and understands that then the info will be absorbed with infact helping some view their risk.
    Anyway keep up the good work all of you some excellent stuff getting posted and for some please relax and the banter at night time is if you imagine our end of work day.
    On a side note i spent an hour last night with bungy with him killing me slowly with geology reports and i love the guy so i can say that,and it is a necessity that i know what he knows ,so eshum well done on the job your doing,you certainly are on the right track.
    Good luck and the support is overwhelming both from the thread and HC ,i do indeed feel valued and only pushes me more to dig deep so the protection of all holders is kept as the core to my posts.
    Ps i have no idea what will happen today but the manipulation of the buy/sell stack seems to be gone to a degree so maybe an ANN is on the way.Fingers crossed.
    Dazzaa
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $4.369K 61.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 176000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 233775 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.