CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

dear mr chairman. , page-17

1. 17,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    just to clarify in relation to some TOU backlash...It seems CB has asked some hard questions in this thread. That is ok as long as no one is accused of anything. Criticism of company directors is ok ....defamation is not.

If you do not agree with CB's post then you are free to passionately debate the post. You may tear his arguments to shreds if you wish....however....the moment you make it personal then you are in breach of HC guidelines in regards to flaming and baiting.

Remember if you are for a particular company you will always do your company a great service if you can successfully argue against the detractors. If you attack the detractor rather than the detractor's argument then it does look a little desperate and does not serve your company well.

If you do not agree with Bob I am sure there will be plenty of posters who would like to hear what you don't agree with and why.....backing up with evidence to support your view is always helpful.

I am not trying to pick on anyone but merely trying to explain why certain moderation decisions are made. Not because we think Bob is right or wrong...and to be honest I would not know if he is right or wrong ....but rather because Bob was personally attacked.....

So if you want to take Bob's points to task (and not Bob) then please fire away.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $20.60K 423.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1108992 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 75108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.