BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

From my limited knowledge of David Suhy, he seems a very...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    From my limited knowledge of David Suhy, he seems a very talented scientist in this still, relatively young field of RNAi.

Hats off to Benitec and PF, to getting a lab running in the states with 18 or so scientists.

Yes the TT-034 trial has dragged along, finding patients initially, I believe would have been difficult, but it's moving forward steady at the moment. Remember FDA set the criteria, not Benitec!

Sacking PF over the NASDAQ listing, really??

From what I've read on Hot Copper, a major share holder reduced their holding considerably, but I gather other players have been increasing theirs? Only what I have read on this site. Posters are regularly saying the price is being manipulated, my guess so they can accumulate more shares.

AGM soon, this company will get noticed when positive results are released. For the last eighteen months I here how Benitec are better than this company, Benitec are better than that company, all speculation really until we prove tt-034 works!!!!! PF may then hand the rains over to David Suhy??

I believe they're a good team at the moment.

Terang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.