BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Thanks RS. The points that I made were the same ones that I have...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Thanks RS.

The points that I made were the same ones that I have made on this forum and so there is nothing secretive about them. In dot points they would be:

1. Business development expertise falling well short of scientific expertise.
    2. We are reminded about our "game changing" technology and our IP estate but the share price is less than half what it was when PF took over the running of the company - how can this be rewarded?
    3. Partnering with big pharma, we have been told, is a key strategy yet, despite our great technology and leading IP, no deals have been done while many of our competitors don't seem to have the same problems. Could we even sell water to a thirsty man?
    4. Over promising and under delivering is too frequent. Cancer pain and NSCLC programs just two examples. Delays with TT-034 and "value inflection points" are two more examples.
    5. Lame excuses for the IPO debacle not supported by the facts. Other biotech's raised much more than Benitec - many examples given.
    6. Need for more accountability and the issuing of 77c options does not send the right message.
    7. 77c options issued just before TT-034 efficacy announcement in poor taste - either driven through wanting to cash in on results, or the results are not what is expected so no rise in sp expected.
    8. Change needed on the Board and in business development.
    I guess no response means that I am not very popular.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.