MLX 6.94% 38.5¢ metals x limited

I think MLX is a slow rise ... should be re-rated around...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I think MLX is a slow rise ... should be re-rated around December I guess once the first pour from CMGP comes through.... could be also what PC said at Denver, implying that Metals X is always going to be a slower growth story. But it will be a strong growth story!

Bhandari took advantage of the chance to make new friends and revisit old ones. “I was quite impressed with my meeting with Metals X Ltd. (MLX:ASX). CEO and Executive Director Peter Cook explained his investment philosophy to me in detail. This was not a usual sales pitch. He explained why he likes to focus mostly on Australia, and expressed his deep understanding of the culture there. He likes to start small, ensuring that the project has high profit on a percentage basis rather than on an absolute basis. While sacrificing some short-term profit, he prefers to minimize the risks. I left feeling that he thinks like a businessman, rather than like a bureaucrat or a mere professional manager. This was my first meeting with him and I might change my views on the company as I look deeper over the next few days.”

http://www.mineweb.com/articles-by-...from-colorado-resource-investing-front-lines/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.025(6.94%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.8¢ 37.5¢ $836.5K 2.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 311665 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 120633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.