LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

Dear Mr. CurtisAs it is the end of August I am remembering your...

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dear Mr. Curtis

As it is the end of August I am remembering your most recent broadcast where you said that you were confident that the TOL would be issued by the end of August.
    I note that it was your opinion. However such an opinion would be considered to have some basis for certainty as you are the MD of a substantial company, a company worth 900 million from what I understand.

No doubt in such an important role you would have very close ties with the Malaysian government because of the importance of the project to the ongoing well being of the Malaysian economy. I am not saying this because of Lynas necessarily, but obviously the government needs to be seen to be proactive in securing foreign investment for Malaysia's future prosperity.
    Seeing the TOL failed to be issued this month I can only assume that you have no idea when the TOL will be issued and that your address was nothing but speculation....thus it could be a another month, could be a year!

Lynas corporation has been conspicuous by its absence particularly in the area of communication and the result has been a continual decline in the SP. Obviously the longer this continues the less able the SP can recover to a meaningful value for some time and the more vulnerable the the company becomes.
    No doubt you would be quite aware of the seriousness of the present position.
    Meanwhile we patiently await the TOL.

Obviously you would know Malaysians are business savvy and the TOL must be issued as the alternative would be unpalatable to their national interest as it would be to shareholders. SO WHY THE CONTINUAL DELAY?

Mr. Curtis I am requesting that you would do more to keep the market informed and not just the minimal that would be necessary to appease any enquiry by our governing bodies should they investigate the company for any reason.

The most recent announcement while very much appreciated was nothing more than an olive branch to long suffering shareholders. It advised of a milestone in the company's journey to completion but did nothing for our morale and gave those that would short the SP another round of opportunity.

As a retail investor I have a substantial amount invested in Lynas, I put up a lot of hard earned cash and as such I would like some answers even if it would cause the SP TO DROP FURTHER.

Yours faithfully Oilburner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.