NGX 5.26% 18.0¢ ngx limited

Dear Mr Grebmoolb, page-8

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Norseman Gold PLC is really only a holding company for Central Norseman Gold Corporation Limited. In all other respects it is an Australian Company with Australia's Tulla Group financing it and trying to turn it round.
    Norseman Gold PLC lost a court case on VAT and are now in the process of appealing this in the UK.

The efforts of Tulla have been quite remarkable and they have now settled all liabilities other than the loan to the company by themselves.
    The sad deaths of two miners and the sudden death of the Mine Manager were big setbacks.
    The collapse of pillars at Harlequin were also unfortunate. The miners death at the Phoenix Processing Plant has also made it difficult to get operations going again.
    It appears Tulla are still exploring and hope to set up a new mine in due course. Then it looks as if they intend to sell the company, as they tried before, to the Chinese.

Questions are easy though the answer to all this is a protracted situation that might go on for a long time. Unfortunately we have no option than to wait - the next Annual Report should be out by December 2017.

You can hunt down members of staff on Twitter. You might be able to find out more though they update only rarely. You can hunt information from the town of Norseman and local newspapers. You can contact Tulla themselves though they appear to ignore emails.

A market quote on the ASX or AIM is expensive. Also, quarterly reports and other regulations mean this is most unlikely in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $2.343K 13.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86011 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 70005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.