CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Yes pain in the butt but at least we have the cash to ride it...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Yes pain in the butt but at least we have the cash to ride it out. Its the delays to cashflow and hence the rerating delays to fair value the main prob etc but long term nothing really changes IMO. Its only the oxides starter project we are talking here and who knows, might actually put us in better ship-shape for the BIG projects we really are on this boat for. Been a bit complacent but all that CHANGES from here I would imagine. Cant wait for a detailed report ha !

CNBC now saying Oz has decided to sell U to Russians as well "for energy purposes" ...... what else for Zeus' sakes, cruiser ballast haha. With China, India and now Russia looking to buy Oz Uranium and current Uranium production all committed, who are they gonna be buying from?

Meanwhile POG is pushing multiyear mega -breakout as we speak so gotta review what the portfolio strategies are if indeed POG confirm-starts its third primary setting in new resources/monetary inflation pressures as some of the asset classes deflate. Still banking on resources supercycle still ahead.

Thats why Im only at 40% cash instead of 80% in what I see looming as severe(st) stagflation scenario as I expect. 1970s were exciting times for resources backers before the 1980 bust.

This is new uncharted ground the global financial markets are treading and we gotta be nimble and alert for the OPPORTUNITIES amongst any CRISES.

CMR is under the gloomiest cloud it has ever been yet we are still in the ASX 200 and about 4 times the price we were 2 years ago. Sure I have lightened off some for the warchest with the tech support breaks, but sheet, I have multiples left backing this baby and ready to further pounce big time if anyone wants to capitulate it for me. Neutral zone atm.

Just make sure yr strategies are broad enough to cover all contingencies to remain IN THE GAME and not in OPs control.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.