CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Shumsta ... Gosh, what a turnaround in sentiment on your part...

1. 490 Posts.
    Shumsta ... Gosh, what a turnaround in sentiment on your part since your post "Gross Overreaction" of just 2 days ago !

Anyway, I too have sold down my holding in CMR this week and now own only a third of the number of shares I did previously.

Olympian ... I truly admire your optimism, but don't you find it (at the least) a bit worrying that our board have not come out and said what has happened to cause the cost and time blowouts. Their ASX announcement just over a week ago was exceedingly brief and suspiciously vague and we've heard nothing since. I've emailed Phil Cohen about the need for proper disclosure to all shareholders. I got a perfunctory reply to my first email and no replies to my subsequent emails challenging him on the matter. You have to ask, why do they not want to tell shareholders the nature of the problems with the process plant ? ... problems that seemingly have come straight out of the blue at them. Given the information vacuum, I decided to sell down my holding. I'm a reluctant "mutineer", but that is the decision I felt I had to make in the circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.