BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

dear mr luk

1. 49 Posts.
    Dear Mr Luk

TERMINATE THE WAH NAM TAKE OVER OFFER

By now you know that I will not sell my Brockman shares to Wah Nam. I believe that it would be in the best interests of all Brockman shareholders, including Wah Nam, to focus on moving the Marillana project foward on the most optimum timeline possible. To do that I think you should consider closing the Wah Nam takeover offer now, and instead, work cooperatively with all shareholders in an open manner to progress to mining activity as soon as possible.

At the moment Wah Nam and all of the other BRM shareholders are seeing value in the company being eroded, largely due to the takeover action initiated by Wah Nam. I realise that Wah Nam sahreholders have lost more than any other shareholders from the takeover action and that you are trying to rectify that loss. I do not beleive that Wah Nam will achive its goal to reach full ownership and the sooner that is recognised the sooner Brockman can deliver value for all shareholders. The best way to recover value for Wah Nam will be to close the takeover offer now and devote all of the directors and management attention to mining iron ore.

Yours sincerely

Brockman shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.