Thanks for that explanation Mazwegian. Much appreciated. You are...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    Thanks for that explanation Mazwegian. Much appreciated. You are obviously a mentally strong person that has risen from your circumstances

--------
    you gotta be tough from Glesca eagle, the Barraland on a Saturday was no place for shrinking violets .

As a father of all girls it got to the point i had to be a bloody mind reader as soon as i drove into the driveway each night.Which one of them i had to avoid that week when they had their 'friend' as they all called it visiting,that included their Mum

I want the best for all of them,as highly paid and the best opportunites as any male,but unfortunately with the varies pc bull that has crept in whereby a female has landed a job over a better male just to please the feminist crowd is utter bollocks. A number of years ago it was called 'Affirmative Action'and i was forced to employ a female because i had too many males in a male dominated industry,she didnt last through no fault of my own

and what is with females now doing interviews in the mens changing rooms ? im forced to watch bloody netball and not a single male is seen or even a peek in their changerooms.
    fair suck of the sauce girls

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.