FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

dear mr. taig, page-31

1. 60 Posts.
    Some good posts in here - I like your questions f&b and also replies from CW, Pinto & Kentwang.

Firstly, I am onboard with Focus' strategy to be a +500k Oz producer. I believe they have the existing ground position to support this strategy, so it is just a matter of timing to get our best bang for buck. I won't go into the 51% side of things in this post.

Focus would have run some desktop NPV/IRR/Payback scenarios for the LOM plan and this $227M would be supporting this. This option would be preferred financially over organic options or other cash raisings (say $40M). Perhaps some more information on this plan will give a better understanding to all.

So lets say we have 500k Oz per year. What could this look like and what would we have to do to acheive this?

1 3MH upgrade to 1.8MtPa (~140k Oz)
    A study has been completed on this. Say $25M & 1yr.

2 TI & Mount Processing Mill 2MtPa (~160k Oz)
    There would be a couple of options for this. Relocate barnicoat or other mill in 1yr for $30M. Or build new say $100M & 2 yrs. 1.5yrs to define resource & approvals.

3 Barnicoat 1.2MtPa (~90k Oz)& GSM OPA 2.4MtPa (~110k Oz)
    $25M refurb

So there is about $80M in mill refurbishments. Say we spend $60M drilling TI for 2Moz, Coolgardie/Neapean $30M, Laverton $30M. So there is $200M and you probably have less than 2yr project paybacks which sets up the operation for 10 years +. As CW mentioned, Neapean itself may have potential to cover the upfront capital of all of this.

Acquisition wise I don't think we need anyone's tenements - we have good ground position which just needs some drilling as Pinto has mentioned. We need some processing capacity and there are a lot of options here - refurbish, new or purchase. There is still the Laverton OPA which is up in the air and I am keen to hear some direction there.

One company I have been impressed with is Regis' ability to undertake projects. Have a look at the link below on their Garden Well mill. $110M capital cost and a project payback of 7 months!!

http://www.regisresources.com.au/Duketon/garden-well.html

I would be keen to hear any other options people see here. These are just conceptual numbers.

LennyQUT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.