FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

F&B and JS,I gave one example and one only at this stage. Did...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    F&B and JS,

I gave one example and one only at this stage. Did you read this one?

"Take Nepean - one example - drill it sure up resources and build a concentrator (modular), keep the 30% BHP would normally take and the 2% PGM's as a bonus.

This derisks the project because we control it. We become a very low cost Ni producer with commensurate value to share price because we retain the revenue and profits.

Ready off-take partner and no dilution to construct and borrow some capital cheap to set it up. Total value to FML as a whole could be upwards of $500M.

There is potentially all the money back at this price and SD in one hit and this would not be possible currently. Sure we could sell it but the return would be minimal for shareholders for this asset if we do that."

Upwards of $500M that is the 5c per share right there. SD will have expertise in the equipment area and no doubt will be able to lend a hand on other issues at times for our mutual benefit.

Now multiply that over Coolgardie, Laverton and Lake Cowan and you might start to see what I am talking about. In this universe money is energy. People with it can achieve large goals. I have a friend who is a very large scale pig farmer, was thinking about an 8000 head extension and next time I spoke to him I asked how his plans were going - he replied it was built and the pigs were already in and producing income. This is what money can do.

People without money are dreaming they will get there and might but this is the difference. We can land in the former camp - with energy. The more I think about it the more I like it.

I am shutting down now - good to see some of the emotion is coming out of this. I had not even planned much input on this before about Tuesday - the short sellers will be back Monday with their downramping careful how you play this guys you can be whipsawed out and lose money hand over fist and I would not like to see anybody do that. If you want to sell then that is your choice but be careful if you want to trade this because of the volatility.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.