ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

dear nervouswreck, page-2

1. 16,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    aquaspan

I have the same issue with my DIY fund administered by Perpetual. What I do whenever there is an AGM or EGM is I ask Perpetual to send me a proxy form for my holding and then they pool all shareholdings they administer (mine plus any others) and lodge these themselves (as the shares are held "in trust" by Perpetual).

In this case its important to do! I have asked Perpetual to ensure they have done this for any ESG shareholdings they administer BEFORE 10.00 AM on 26 October.

Is everyone voting before the meeting even if they are attending?? In any case I expect that sufficient will vote by proxy so that the outcome will be pretty well known ahead of the meeting.

I assume that if you do attend and haven't voted already that you lodge your proxy when you register at the meeting so that the numbers can be crunched.

Looking forward to a very interesting question time! From previous experience they will try to shut down discussion and get straight to the vote but don't be deterred .. its your right to questionm the board's decisions and ask as many questions as is reasonable.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.