ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

dear nervouswreck, page-3

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey HM

"what is reasonable " - I am sure that you and I have a view on that concept and it would differ significantly from that of John Anderson. Consequently, I have asked ASA to make representations to ESG for an independent chairperson.

I don't expect to have a win on that one.

Yep - they will close questions down as soon as the scones are baked and the coffee is warm. Unless questions are closely linked to the motion being discussed I expect many questions to be out of order (if they are not 'dorothy dix's ').

YAQ - your post has been rolling around in my head today. Re the non-refundable tickets for the meeting in Sydney, did you mean;

1. The horse has passed the post - YES vote up - don't bother ?
    OR

2. Next week you feel that a bid will lob in as outlined by you and stumpy, so need for the meeting ?

(look forward to anyone else's interpretation of YAQ's words)

Well, team, the uniform is pressed, the boots are clean, the bag is packed - the 'phony war' is here , that waiting for the whistle to blow and years of waiting to come into 'fruition ' - YES or NO result - I still lean to a YES win but I hope my hopeful interpretation of YAQ's post comes through.

the best to all (only 7 sleeps to go - less if YAQ, et al are right)

Regardless of the outcome, well done to the spartans and, of course, Nervous - blood worth bottling !!!

best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.