AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

crusier51 Well mate I guess that there is a confidentiality...

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2823
    crusier51
    Well mate I guess that there is a confidentiality issue in telling me and not the entire market where the drill rigs are right now. I would be more than happy to hear such information but I am old enough to know what questions to ask and importantly which questions not to ask.

It does help build trust when talking to HO staff as they can soon work out if you fit the soph investor profile or Not. They do tend to be more forthcoming if you are sensible and respectful. It is not the first time I have spoken to the Coy Sec and it is good to feel that you can call them when something is bugging you such as the lack of communication on drill rig arrivals.

This is for all readers . To put this matter in perspective when the torrential rains hit places like Birdsville in Queensland, the roads to surrounding farms and roads to the NT can be closed for up to 6 weeks in some cases. In the case of Manono this is rural DRC in a fairly primitive undeveloped part of the country. There will be times when the roads are impassable and the timing of this new drilling campaign could not have been much worse in terms of being in the peak period of the wet season.

It is clear to me that when the TO failed to materialise prior to Xmas the company said OK then we drill this deposit out and go for a JORC and a decent SP on takeover. Trouble with that was by Xmas the wet season in the southern part of the DRC was in full swing and AVZ like so many other exploration companies prefers to supply shareholders with what I would call the minimum of news flow so that they can get on with the business at hand.

I understand there position and can handle the delay in drilling but I don't like it the lack of news flow.
    Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.