NVA 7.14% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

Dear NVA Shareholders

1. 7,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796

Dear NVA Shareholders,

I want to emphasize a critical point that has been on my mind for quite some time. It appears that despite the promising results we've seen, we're not making the progress we should be.

We've been informed that we've stumbled upon a world-class gold deposit, but is it genuine gold or a mirage? We're inundated with internal company messages that reinforce this belief, yet our share price continues to decline, albeit slowly.

Something doesn't add up here, and I believe it's crucial to examine this situation closely.Some might argue that the gold grade we've found is lower than what the Australian market typically expects, but it's still within an acceptable range for nearby deposits.

However, when we step back and look at the bigger picture, things seem amiss. It's essential to question whether we are at risk of falling victim to an elaborate deception.

If the ASX had a specialized team dedicated to investigating stocks in a meticulous manner, I believe NVA would face significant scrutiny.I express these concerns not only as a shareholder with much at stake but also as someone who is committed to uncovering the truth.

It's vital that we don't fall for what might be nothing more than a carefully crafted narrative. Let's not forget that, at the end of the day, it's the results that matter, and so far, they've been less than convincing.

We owe it to ourselves and to all shareholders to ensure that we are not being taken for a ride. We must demand transparency and accountability to protect our investments and make informed decisions moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $76.07K 582.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23856 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.