SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

dear oh dear

1. 937 Posts.
    Well ...well.....well what an absolute disaster. To call that mob in charge “Management” is an absolutely blatant misuse of the word!

Have only just returned from bleak city with a terrible hangover (all those double scotches at the bar with Country Bumpkin) and gotten to a computer, though I did stagger down to the business centre and flog half my sla’s (got .55 cents, which at least gave me my initial investment back).

I find it almost unbelievable that the they could put on such a fiasco....unbelievable incompetence to call an information meeting to advise everyone of all the problems they are having.....not one positive announcement.....Oh...other than the anecdotal report from Dr Dee Dee.....real science NOT!.....didn’t it occur to anyone that her daughter may have recovered as quickly anyway...same with burn victims.

And what about the tax problem......My God! And now we have to pay off (bribe) 21 scientists....imagine if we had to do that every time the CSIRO comes up with a new drug; process or procedure etc.

Forget about getting sale price for Ropren etc (that’ll be $800 or less....straight from the horse’s mouth) a simple way to get this coy back on track would be to approach the NT Government (most alco diseased livers per head of pop) to do a trial of the stuff in Oz, using western double blind methodology. And would it be too much trouble to do burn trials in Oz.....or am I just being too sensible??

Sub .30 again here we come!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.