RUL 1.94% $2.63 rpmglobal holdings limited

dear rul leaders, page-3

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Onyx, yes finally they release an update..

Unfortunately it looks pretty flat to me, nothing exciting at all ...

I've losses in different investments, but at least there are some reason for excitement in those... My impression of RUL is a boring and a big dud, pardon my frankness.

I picked up one shareholder's question during the last AGM. She seems to be in the know of the Co. She was questioning about staff turnover, which is high, and the MD said that the turnover was about the same of the industry.

On the IPO brochure a few years ago, it was stated that staff turnover was substantially lower than the industry. I wonder what's the reason for this change, and as their main assets as a service/consulting co is their staff and their knowledge (expertise), I wonder if that's part of the reason that RUL business is as it is.

My impression is that a lot of the investors are just waiting around to get their money back (less loss) to sell out. As soon as the price inches higher, the sell side will be packed with sellers.

I wonder if there's a chance of a TO. I guess similar to Industrea ltd (which I also own) being bought by GE. I think that's our only chance.
    But then again, I am not an overly optimistic person.

Good luck, Onyx..and also other shareholders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.050(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $582.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.68 $2.57 $1.489M 567.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2883 $2.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 14121 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.