AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Dear Santa: Refinance, Buyback, Consolidation & Drilling?

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    AGO current shares on issue and MC
    9.2 Billion shares on issue
    165 Mill MC

Dear Santa...
    Can AGO holders have a potential buyback and consolidation scenario?
    Let's say AGO refinances and buys back 25% of issued shares at an average price of 1.7c costing 40 mill. (The cost of what CD would be put online) and buying back 2.3 Billion shares. Leaving 6.9 billion shares on issue.

Combined with a reasonable consolidation at 4:1 which in my eyes is reasonable.

This could leave 1.7 Billion shares on issue. ;-)

Add in a gold/lithium drilling announcement and quick turnaround on drilling results please.

What's your thoughts Santa? Since Feb 2017 highs of 5c the AGO SP tanked March - April 2017 to range from 1.2c to 2c an average of 1.7c. Since then AGO has been profiting each quarter from its IO lump and hedging strategies, becoming net debt free, diversifing into Lithium with its PLS JV, planning to explore gold and lithium on target to paying off debt completely in 2018. What gives Santa?

I get the feeling 2018 will be the redefining of AGO. Potential buyback, refinance, consolidation and diversified miner? AGO Holders and HC posters have been very patient. So Santa, will you deliver?

Only time will tell but the longer the SP crawls along the higher probability of the SP smashing through its previous highs like a reindeer sley on a mission to spread joy to AGO holders. Holding AGO strong and not giving away nothing....Cookies and milk is ready Santa....HoHoHo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.