CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Try Ceramic Fuel Cells on Linkedin they listen and its open to...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Try Ceramic Fuel Cells on Linkedin they listen and its open to others.

The survey :
    Part 1 - Background
    8%
    *1. Which State or Territory do you live in?
    Which State or Territory do you live in? VicNSWSAQldWATasACTNT

*2. Is your home connected to the electricity grid?
    Is your home connected to the electricity grid? YesNo

*3. Is your home connected to mains natural gas?
    Is your home connected to mains natural gas? YesNo

*4. Do you currently have solar PV (Photo Voltaic) installed at your home?
    Do you currently have solar PV (Photo Voltaic) installed at your home? YesNo

*5. What type of hot water system is installed at your home?
    What type of hot water system is installed at your home? Not sureGasElectricSolar
    Other (please specify)

*6. What type of home?
    What type of home? Freestanding houseTerrace / duplex houseApartment
    Other (please specify)

*7. Do you own your home?
    Do you own your home? Yes, without a mortgageYes, with a mortgageNo, renting

8. What is your approximate annual household income home?
    What is your approximate annual household income home? $0 to 40,000$40,001 to $80,000$80,001 to $120,000$120,001 to $180,000Above $180,000Rather not say

9. How familiar are you with the BlueGen product?
    How familiar are you with the BlueGen product? Very familiar – I know quite a bit about BlueGenSomewhat familiar – I have heard of it but don’t really know what it doesNot very familiar – I think I have heard of itNot at all – I had not heard of BlueGen before now

10. If BlueGen products were available to Australian residential customers, would you be interested in installing one at your home?
    If BlueGen products were available to Australian residential customers, would you be interested in installing one at your home? YesMaybeNo thanks

Ceramic Fuel Cells is considering ways of introducing BlueGen to the Australian residential market.
    Your answers to the following questions will help us design the product offering.
    11. In considering a BlueGen offer, please RANK the following from most important (1) to least important (3):

NOTE Pref order changes question order, Rank preference 123 Initial cost (cost of buying the product plus installation)123Operational cost (cost of gas and maintenance)123Total lifetime cost

12. Many other products are often sold with a finance package, where the customer pays a lower up-front amount and then a monthly charge to ‘lease’ the product.

Would you be interested in a finance package for BlueGen?

Many other products are often sold with a finance package, where the customer pays a lower up-front amount and then a monthly charge to ‘lease’ the product. Would you be interested in a finance package for BlueGen? Yes – I would only buy BlueGen if I could finance the whole costYes – I would be interested in paying some of the cost myself and financing the restNo – I would prefer to pay the total cost myself without financing
    Not sure (please specify why)

13. Just like other machinery or equipment, BlueGen units will need regular servicing (e.g. replacement of air and water filters) plus ad hoc servicing to correct any faults or warranty claims. There are several models for providing these services.

Please RANK the following in order of preference with 1 being most important:

123Cheapest - I would accept a shorter warranty period (e.g. 2 years) without any ongoing service fee, even if this meant I might have to pay a higher ‘one-off’ cost at the end of the warranty period if the product needed repairs or maintenance.123Some service fee - I would be willing to pay a service fee for a slightly longer warranty and support period (e.g. 3 years).123Safest - I would be willing to pay a higher service fee for the security of a longer warranty and support period (e.g. 5 years).

14. Some consumers assess new products on a ‘simple payback’ basis (i.e. the time it takes for the product’s benefits to pay off the up-front cost). Payback periods for new products are usually relatively long, but get shorter as costs come down.

How important to you is the payback period?

Some consumers assess new products on a ‘simple payback’ basis (i.e. the time it takes for the product’s benefits to pay off the up-front cost). Payback periods for new products are usually relatively long, but get shorter as costs come down. How important to you is the payback period? Very important – I would only buy a BlueGen with a short payback periodSomewhat important – I would want to know the payback and it would be part of my decisionNot very important – so long as the product pays for itself at some point, I am not too concerned about paybackNot at all important – I would be buying for other reasons and the payback period is not part of my decision

15. You indicated that a ’simple payback’ is either very important or somewhat important.
    What do you define as an acceptable payback?

You indicated that a ’simple payback’ is either very important or somewhat important. What do you define as an acceptable payback? Less than 5 years5-8 years8-10 years>10 years

16. BlueGen units send excess power back to the power grid. In order to be paid for this excess power you need to enter a ‘feed-in tariff’ agreement with an energy retailer.
    If only one energy retailer provided a feed-in tariff for BlueGen (or different retailers provided different tariff rates), would you be willing to switch your gas and power bills to the retailer offering the best feed-in tariff rate?
    BlueGen units send excess power back to the power grid. In order to be paid for this excess power you need to enter a ‘feed-in tariff’ agreement with an energy retailer. If only one energy retailer provided a feed-in tariff for BlueGen (or different retailers provided different tariff rates), would you be willing to switch your gas and power bills to the retailer offering the best feed-in tariff rate? YesNo

17. If the retailer required you to commit to a minimum contract period in order to get the BlueGen feed-in tariff (and they also committed to paying the feed-in tariff for this period), what is the longest period you would be willing to sign up for?

If the retailer required you to commit to a minimum contract period in order to get the BlueGen feed-in tariff (and they also committed to paying the feed-in tariff for this period), what is the longest period you would be willing to sign up for? One yearTwo yearsThree yearsFour yearsFive years or longer

18. BlueGen units save a lot of carbon compared to the grid power, but because they use natural gas, they still have some carbon emissions. If the energy retailer offered to offset these carbon emissions, making BlueGen ‘carbon neutral’, would you be willing to pay slightly more on your energy bill?

BlueGen units save a lot of carbon compared to the grid power, but because they use natural gas, they still have some carbon emissions. If the energy retailer offered to offset these carbon emissions, making BlueGen ‘carbon neutral’, would you be willing to pay slightly more on your energy bill? YesNo

19. If you are interested in a BlueGen residential offering when it becomes available and would like to leave your contact details, please enter your details below.

By doing so you agree with our privacy policy (available at www.cfcl.com.au/privacy)

If you are interested in a BlueGen residential offering when it becomes available and would like to leave your contact details, please enter your details below. By doing so you agree with our privacy policy (available at www.cfcl.com.au/privacy) Name:
    Company:
    Address 1:
    Address 2:
    City/Town:
    State/Province:
    ZIP/Postal Code:
    Email Address:
    Phone Number:

LINKEDIN DISCUSSION UPDATES FYI

http://lnkd.in/ZFxKRy
    German Parliament increases feed in tariff for CHP
    Reinforces requirement for 25% of Germany's power to come from CHP by 2020

Bundesrat Clears Amendment of Combined Heat and Power Act

http://lnkd.in/wKU7hx
    Removing electric hot water tanks
    Another benefit of BlueGen is replacing old electric hot water tanks, reducing electricity bills and carbon emissions.

Combet, Newman, O'Farrell go to water on hot water climatespectator.com.au
    Every year four million Australian households spend over a billion dollars per year unnecessarily to burn coal to heat up water to spin a turbine of which 70 per cent of the energy is vented as heat rather than creating...

http://lnkd.in/76gidH
    New BlueGen website
    Hi, just a quick note we've updated the BlueGen website to be easier to use and navigate and more clearly and concisely explain the benefits of BlueGen. Please let us know what you think

Cheers

BlueGen bluegen.info

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.