CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dear wayne, this is getting ridiculous

1. 3,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    Dear Wayno,

I've been a big supporter of yours over the years but I have a few simple points which might help restore the SP back to reasonable levels;

A) Don't write poorly worded off the cuff letters to shareholders whinging and whining about how the world isn't fair and how our major cornerstone investors aren't playing by the rules. ASIC and the ASX will do NOTHING about it. It's a waste of time and looks bad. Maybe speak to our major holders and ask them what they are hoping to achieve and work with them to place the shares elsewhere at a decent price if they are determined to sell.

B) For heavens sake - start selling native copper asap!!. Keep digging, keep drilling, keep building, but let's start getting some CASH in the door from the resource we have been sitting on for 6 or 7 very long years. There is plenty more high grade ore to run through the plant later. Let's get some cash NOW please. This is the only thing the market will understand. If you start paying us a 50 cent dividend, the SP will look after itself!!!.

C) Until you can start getting some nCu sales going, let's get another buyback going. Talk to our major holders, come to an agreement with them about raising more money later at a premium, and then start spending some money on buying back the stock. Let's give the shorters something to worry about.

D) Don't burn bridges with the contractors quoting for plant and equipment. Work with them on getting the price down to an acceptable level and get the stuff built immediately!!. You might be happy to wait a few more years but us shareholders ARE NOT happy to wait around just to save a few bucks.

Get CASH NOW is the order of the day. You won't have to worry about much else if you can achieve that one simple goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.