dears messrs oakeshott and windsor

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Or should I say "messers!"

For you two have made a gigantic mess in your choice for Australia of possibel the worst ever Government in Australian history.

How you can keep a straight face and view this motley crowd as "stable government" beats me.

In your choice, you stipulated that Parliament in general, and Question Time in particular, should be nicer, gentler,
    re-vamped into a polite debate atmosphere. What became of that hollow demand?

Gillard's performances in Question Time have become even more shrewish, nasty, shrill, and sarcastic. She still does NOT answer any questions directly. She behaves like a common fishwife, and insults Abbott with her sneers and derision.
    She is more interested in her own image than in running the country - always has been - always will be.

The Speaker sits there and does nothing! The constant succession of Dorothy Dixers lined up from her Labor cohorts continue to take up the whole of Question time, and bar the Opposition from asking any meaningful questions. The whole thing is a deliberate farce!

Do I hear any protests from the Windsor/Oakeshott combo? No, not a peep!

What a transparent twosome these two so-called "Independents" are! Get real and stand for Labor next time. At least it'll be honest.

NOTHING has changed. If anything, it's got far worse!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.