DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

death by charts

1. 3,690 Posts.
    I just bought into this today for a number of reasons. Lets have a look how the market has been going. Many of you know it has been going badly but do you know where the market is improving?

The stand out sectors over the last year have been the alternative coalers and the gold producers.

Photobucket

During the last 3 months the goldies (both producers and explorers) have taken off.

Photobucket

From the following chart it can be seen despite the media that the resources sector is not yet dead but in fact may be making a comeback. Lets hope so.

Photobucket

In the last 3 months resources has been king in the recovery stakes followed by health.

Photobucket

During the last year in the resources sector the goldies have not had much of a showing when compared to the alternative coalers and the fertiliser companies.

Photobucket

This has changed dramatically in the last 3 months with the goldies especially the producers having a crack.

Photobucket

This chart shows how a number of goldies have gone compared to each other over the last year. Look at that late recovery.

Photobucket

On the 3 month chart the trend is pretty obvious. Look how DIO is going now. The 3 month charts are semi-log so if two companies share the same trend angle they then will be changing at the same percentage rate. I apologise about the noise on the chart but it can't be helped.

Photobucket

Nice trend line break on increasing volume.

Photobucket

The last one is the market depth. A great ratio between buyers and sellers. Cheers Bung.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.