GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

death by charts

1. 3,690 Posts.
    I posted some of this on the DIO thread today and Paladin suggested I should post some of it again here. I am lazy, as well as into recycling, so please forgive me if you read anything on the DIO thread. Remember, recycling is good for the environment as well as my dyslexic typing fingers.

About that, no matter how many times I make my fingers read books and do spelling tests, when I ask them to write a simple word like comapnies it always comes out as comapnies. You know what it is like.

"Fingers, take a few deep breaths and type C O M P A N I E S" and they write comapnies.

"Fingers look that way quickly and spell C O M P A N I E S" and they write comapnies.

“Fingers , put that beer down and spell C O M P A N I E S" and they write comapnies.

I even yell at them while shaking my head . “You just can’t get a good …………. anywhere. “ They just give me the finger, and I am a bloke, and not incline that way.

Unfortunately, this is always in the subject matter of the thread, because I am spending all my time yelling at them, losing my concentration and getting frustrated, and it then stays there forever to show everyone that my fingers are hopeless at spelling or are in fact quite dumb and that then quite unfairly reflects on me.

They will never get into Mnesa. They wouldn't even know how to type the word.

Yeah , so much for letting your fingers do the walking. I have to carry them everywhere.

Now I am in trouble. Not only are my fingers conspiring against me, so is Photobucket, my image downloader,. It has obviously kicked the bucket with these immortal words.

Photobucket

Yeah, but they don't tell you that it is being maintained by a drunk dwarf from Turkasitan who has been on a 3 week bender and who has absolutely no idea how to use a spanner, welder, fly swat or strawberry jam, feathers and itchy powder or whatever they need to fix the problem.

Photobucket

It’s out of action, but then shows you the number of photos that are being downloaded on a speedometer gizmo while I wait. Does that rub salt in the wounds. I am the only one in the waiting room while everyone else in the world, as well as the drunk dwarfs sister, who doesn't even have a computer, have just downloaded 18 trillion photos and are all giggling at the joke they are playing on me.

I could be sinking on the Titanic and wanting to send an S.O.S. "Have hit iceberg, send help quickly, Titanic, White Star Line."

Photobucket

Would the Marconi Comapny rip some of their offending anatomy off for doing that.

Finally I am back in your comapny

I digress:

Lets have a look at how the market has been going. Many of you know it has been going badly but do you know where the market is improving?

The stand out sectors over the last year have been the alternative coalers and fertiliser comapanies.

Photobucket

During the last 3 months the goldies (both producers and explorers) have taken off.

Photobucket

From the following chart it can be seen despite the media that the resources sector is not yet dead but in fact may be making a comeback. Lets hope so.

Photobucket

In the last 3 months resources has been king in the recovery stakes followed by health.

Photobucket

During the last year in the resources sector the goldies have not had much of a showing when compared to the alternative coalers and the fertiliser companies.

Photobucket

This has changed dramatically in the last 3 months with the goldies especially the producers having a crack.

Photobucket

This chart shows how a number of goldies have gone compared to each other over the last year. Look at that late recovery.

Photobucket

On the 3 month chart the trend is pretty obvious. The 3 month charts are semi-log so if two companies share the same trend angle they then will be changing at the same percentage rate. I apologise about the noise on the chart but it can't be helped.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.