RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Death by dilution, page-35

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    Unless you believe that the most expensive stock market in history is going to get more expensive, and the exponential increase in personal, corporate and sovereign debt is of no consequence, and the mooted increase in small and medium business bankruptcies is just so yesterday, then you probably believe that the gold bull market is in its death throes .... anythings possible. As I said in a recent post, a temporary POG retraction is looking likely, but that the underlying factors supporting the POG remain compelling. When ever the market and the POPG goes up that should raise suspicions that one of those rises is not based on fundamentals .... QE market expansion is not sound economics and is unsustainable. Equally lets not expect US$5000 .... that would mean the worlds largest and most important economy was in very dire trouble that would infect the rest of the world economy.
    RED's SP will drift till the big milestone announcements are made .... I expect the quarterly to be similar to the previous quarter ... that is, a smaller profit than some section of the market seems to demand.
    RED's transformation should run parallel to Trump's demise, so don't expect too much before November.
    Today's turnover was a very small fraction of the MC, and hence is inconsequential. But while other gold's(like SLR) fell, RED remained pretty steady. So, ignore the "random walk" of RED's current SP, such worry serves no purpose ... just wait .. its often darkest before dawn.
    REDs launch into a new orbit is imminent ...the countdown has commenced for the FFS and finance for the new plant to be finalised .... the chemistry, engineering, planning have been first class. Failure now is a low probability event ... IMHO. This is not meant to be "boosting" but merely an appeal for calm and unemotional reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.