WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

death cross chart , page-33

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Chookman,

"As far as the death cross chart goes i much prefer the silver bullet & garlic chart myself."

You may prefer the garlic indicators, whilst I have a soft spot for the 'Gaelic' indicators, personally ;)

Anne Marie Carr: Patent Attorney - Dublin

Of course if we start speculating about patent attorney's from Dublin who are employed by patent attorney firms in Glasgow then we're probably likely to end up talking about the firms clients like Wolfson Microelectronics, and before we know it we'll be stuck on Samsung Electronics again, or Wolfson's other clients such as LG, Sony, Apple, Microsoft, Logitech and PalmOne... but then a change in sentiment on this forum at this time won't be doing our substantial sub-underwriters any favors now will it...

Now, where were we again...? Ah, that's right, OBJ's joint development partner PharmaNet, and our going-it-alone pain patch program, and the death cross... carry on...;)

EP2582424

Hi Console,

Yes, looks like a sham proving we ignore the exclusions to continuous disclosure rulings...

Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:

3.1A.1 - One or more of the following 5 situations applies:

1. It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;

2. The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;

3. The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;

4. The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or

5. The information is a trade secret;
    and

3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and

3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.