Hi cara, I used to watch DIP religiously, I loved it, My rose...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Hi cara, I used to watch DIP religiously,

I loved it,

My rose and I used to compete with each other on the who dun it,

I got around 6 out of 10 and my rose got the rest,

Which one was the lesbian,

Another one that I'm watching atm is VERA,

Actually, I've got a bit of a funny story for you,

Today I went out to a place called westdale, it's east of Perth,lol,

Anyway, I'm getting pretty damn good at picking the bloke lesbian and the girl lesbian,

I'll tell you straight up, the bloke lesbians are pretty damn good in my opinion, they are blokes in a woman's body,

Bloody funny, here I am talking to a bloke in a woman's body and she's swearing like a trooper, I was loving it, then Mr totally bloody awesome let slip a few words and she was going yeah Jase, lol, here I am trying to contain myself and she/ he says, ah Jase ,,,,,, it don't worry mate I'm precious, lol,

Then,,, along came the girl lesbian, oh shit mate, she was the most sour faced cow in the whole world,

I asked the bloke lesbian, can I stir up your missus, she/he said Jase, go for it, lol,

I wanted to so bad, but my senses told me to just keep on shearing, the bloke lesbian looks at me and winks and says go on Jase, give her shit, lol,

As you would expect , I didn't, i said to the bloke lesbian, hey look, i dont want to get you in trouble and then your sleeping in the chook pen,

She/he says Jase I'm already in the chook house, oh oh, lol,

Bloody funny some of the people I come across, I feel like I'm the hairdresser, lol,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.