FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Hay RoygbivI would love for that to happen double in a day that...

1. 726 Posts.
    Hay Roygbiv

I would love for that to happen double in a day that is
    but PLEASE mate that sounds so pie in the sky i think. in this day and age with GFC1 out of the way and if you want to belive some wall street brokers reports and the s&p with there new bad news with the down grade this morning of the USA credit rating,that being GFC MARK 2 which some are saying is going to sting a bit more.I don't see it happening (doubling) in a day if you are looking for that stock i think you go down to star city and ''ALL WAYS BET ON BLACK''as sooner or later you are going to win... 50/50

I think i am some what lucky i got in just after the cliff
    we fell off a few weeks back and i got a small postion 600,000 shares at 3/8cent. so it looks like i am going to be shareing the life boat with you all tell the stock market pick up and we see 12-16cents pinted on the sell side.

Note in the fin area of todays NINE MSN NEWS 6th/8th/2011 about half way down saying ECB agree to by italy/spain bonds as of monday this week that is better than bugger off you busket cases, plus i read a hastly put togeter meet of the G7 coming to a EU country need you.think that is going to be a jaw munching time and a slap togeter policy like the greek one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.