death penalty conundrum, page-2

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Yak!

I think seriously if I had a choice of life in Changi Prison to being hanged, where you will be dead within a few seconds the choice is not that great.

Then again this guy is not getting that choice.

My only view is "Where should the death penalty stop?"

Should it be the Carrier who is making a few dollars?
    Remember, the heroin did not kill anyone. Well, not yet.

Should it be the person who sells it to someone else?

Should it be the user?

Well, hey they are the idiots who are hooked on it in the first place that create the demand.

Maybe the growers in Cambodia should face the death penalty.

You see its the sad fact of life that people waste their lives through a viscious circle.

My brother in-law was a heroin addict. We tried so hard to get him clean. Nothing worse than having to identify your brother in-law at a morgue. He was found dead in a toilet cubicle in a Footscray hotel a few years ago.

To me, it was a complete waste of life and the potential that he could of had. The guy who sold it to him was captured on video but was never caught.

Even if he had of been caught, he is just another fool thinking that his turn won't come.

I hate drugs, but not the people involved. They are simply fools living in a fools paradise.

The person I feel for the most is the parent, the relatives. They are the ones who have to suffer.

They are the ones who have to carry the shame for the rest of their lives. They are the ones who have to carry on with their lives. I hope he goes quickly.

There are another 9 Australians who will face the music with the firing squad in Indonesia.

What a tragic waste of life.

YAK, there are to many people in this world that only want to see the bad in people without realising that everyone nomatter who they are has some amount of
    good in them.

I sometimes wonder why people only look for the bad in everyone. Maybe, it makes them feel better about their own humanity. It provides an opportunity to judge everyone else to make themselves feel more worthy. Selah!

Cheers
    Markco2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.