IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi, AcidB04 and Askari, IMO! AcidB04 I have been in and out of...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, AcidB04 and Askari, IMO! AcidB04 I have been in and out of IDC on 4 occasions recently, I haven't done any research on it, I'm just interested in it. Can't understand what you mean......who have the courage to see it through......Crikey if the investment looks like it's a bummer you quit it, that's not cowardice that's common sense. Do you believe that you need to be gung-ho to invest? I don't have an ulterior motive , you make it sound like some secretive set-up . Askari ,you appear to understand all thing IDC, maybe you should share them with the rest of us because we get Buckley's out of the hierarchy. If the company has meaningful information they should share it, maybe they don't have much to share? Why do I think IDC has "screwed-up"? IDC should, by now ,be much closer than they are to potential development. They inherited a substantial drill data base from Madison, but they haven't advanced it much. They aborted the concept of the open cut because it would be unprofitable at a G.P.of U.S.$1650 per oz.even though the strip ratio was less than 4. The capex cost for the PFS came in at about U.S.$200m . Clearly Mt. Kare would be a very expensive mine .IDC had a number of C.Rs during the exploration period, however none of them were sufficiently large to provide long term benefits , IDC seem to have lurched from one C.R. to the next, there was no obvious long term forward plan. They drilled a few holes into the high grade zones but didn't add substantially to the Madison data. IDC then decided to explore Mt.Kare for the Porgera type deposit which they hoped occurred at depth, internationally recognised geologists with Porgera experience were employed to provide a conceptual geological model which ,I believe is where we are currently at. It's disappointing that this plan wasn't implemented earlier especially as IDC were aware that their future success depended on finding a Porgera type resource. In a BRR talk in 2013 SP stated that the high grade zones to date contained 1m oz/g@ 5g/t. but that he hoped a resource of 1m.oz@10g/t gold would be found. That's the latest info. I have. If IDC do not increase the resource substantially they are gone. In fact if the resource is not increased substantially even a significant pick up in the G.P.will not save them. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.