IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Death plunge?, page-44

1. 5,577 Posts.
    I suggest you research and venture to other public forums to find additional information in particular about the EGM. In reference to your Question(s), I cannot answer them directly on an open forum but there is significant amounts of evidence highlighting individuals of the company with conflicting intentions now, but more importantly at the initial float of the company. If you research the other forums as I recommend, you may be able to find the evidence.

I ask that you think carefully about the below scenario - An individual owns a company that raises money for a particular company. The same individual has a place on the board of this secondary company. He is not paid much for being on the board of the second company as they pay significant amounts of revenue anytime a capital raising occurs, do you think it is in his best interest to help the company develop to a point where he loses his career, millions in revenue and his company falters? Or to prolong his involvement as long as possible?

There is overwhelming physical evidence that it is in the best interest for the shareholders to remove the Farley Brothers from management and it is one of many intentions behind the EGM.
    Last edited by Askari: 08/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.